[Xen-devel] Dom0 for usual use

Do you have any measurement result about performance difference
between native linux kernel and Dom0 linux kernel?
I guess the difference must be few, probably you can not measure it.

Why I have interest about this issue is,
if Dom0 kernel is almost same as native kernel, why you dont use Dom0
kernel for usual use? Even you dont fork anu DomU, but you have no reason
to use normal kernel, although you have no reason to use Dom0 kernel,
except you can fork DomU without rebooting.

                  --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.