[Xen-users] Xm live migration between Intel and AMD

To: Xen Users List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xm live migration between Intel and AMD
From: Antonio Colin <dftonywhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:38:59 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 04:31:38 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,

I need to do a live migration between two different hosts:

1: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
2: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor TF-20

Alternatively I need to have it working with remus but once "xm migrate --live" is ready I guess that woudn't mean a problem.

The thing here is memory and processor flags masking because they will be different.

Is there a way to do this from the guest config file? .. I've looked into /etc/xen/xmexample.hvm but got no clue about it yet.

Thank you for any advice!,

Tony.