Re: [Xen-users] Copy files from Centos Guest to Host

Yes, Grant. I have multiple DomU's atached to the same bridge. And both the IPs are of same subnet. I just used scp, and it worked fine, as it happens normally. The only question, was any internet involved? Just for knowledge.

The IPs are like a.b.c.1 and a.b.c.2.