[Xen-users] XEN, virt-manager, win2003 DomU and networking problems.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN, virt-manager, win2003 DomU and networking problems.
From: Luis Roberto Romano <luisromano@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:43:55 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 05:51:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello again.

I'm running XEN 4.0 on Debian Squeeze. I've paravirtualized 3 DomUs and they work properly. I've virtualized (HVM) a win2003 DomU via virt-manager. The installation proccess was successful, but I can't get network conectivity. I installed Debian Squeeze as HVM DomU too (for checking if it's a virt-manager problem), but in this case I can connect to my network and Internet properly.
I tried to change the network card driver (provided by virt-manager), but that didn't fix the problem.

This is my ifconfig:

http://pastebin.com/wX6WNtvt

This is the config.sxp file generated by virt-manager:

http://pastebin.com/y9cXfR2w

Thanks.

Luis R. Romano
Estudiante de Ingeniería en Computación.
FCEFyN - UNC.

Twitter: @luirro777
Facebook: facebook.com/luirro
Blog: www.luisrobertoromano.com.ar