[Xen-users] dom0 kernel

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] dom0 kernel
From: John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:51:00 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:51:49 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recently upgraded one of our xen servers to debian squeeze.

Using xen 4.0.1 built from source.
Currently using xen kernel 2.6.32 from debian squeeze and it works OK.
I have a lot of servers to upgrade want to get it as good as possible.

I know there are a lot off possible kernels but what is recommended?

I'm guessing the one from
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/xen/stable-2.6.32.x

Will this be better than the one in squeeze?

John