Re: [Xen-users] XCP License issue

To: "S.H. Yuen" <junk325@xxxxxxxxx>, xenList <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP License issue
From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 04:38:34 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:40:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=SINFlN7uTO1pcnN7bZ6GVGx6H7xh/so3rRRJo6IerNQ=; b=asT9KHdQjTHgpjsJK2fbt4ARNa9DsrIXiGS/k58imCl5XoBq3iT1LOCqbtEaKONFCJ p1JCBDFtLborwH9czDCR9ZAnXh+eqDivi39vOvH0q2w1wt/cheBKAHPQaAUMYf6ILDdo znjEVuH1kpGKZo2IUIINgCel4WZvWZdmPDBwo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xcp is, free that 30 day trial thing is becaus xenServer has one and xenCenter is intended originally to be used with it. If you would use something other than xenCenter, you would not even be prompted by the "issue". I might be wrong, but I think someone, said nothing will happen after 30 days. Instructions were to ignore the whole message. I'm thinking they will "fix" this nonissue in future releases.

-Henrik Andersson