Re: [Xen-users] use PCI VGA card on domU, and questions about USB

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] use PCI VGA card on domU, and questions about USB
From: Ady Deac <ady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:25:33 +0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:26:57 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Dustin,

That's funny. You said you have built 18 computers sometimes in the past. And now you are saying you don't know what AM3 refers to. My assumption is that you are either banned for using Google, or somebody built the computers for you. If you have dared to read at least my post (the last post actually, the one you have answered), you would have noticed that it's an AMD CPU. And you should have well known that Intel _DOES NOT BUILD MOBOS FOR AMD CPUS_!!! You could find mobos with SMD chipsets for Intel CPUs, but not viceversa! Loks like a (bad) company policy for Intel, if you were to ask me.

So, guys, being such an off topic post, _PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE USE GOOGLE FOR ANY WORD YOUR POOR LITTLE BRAIN FAILS TO RECOGNIZE_! This will save you from getting slapped every time you open your mouth.

Take care, guys!