[Xen-users] RE: Concurrent local write error in DRBD with GPL PV drivers

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: Concurrent local write error in DRBD with GPL PV drivers
From: Philippe Lang <philippe.lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:02:15 +0200
Accept-language: fr-FR, fr-CH
Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, fr-CH
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:04:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

There's was no answer to my post of last week. Does anyone know how to contact
directly the maintainers of the GPL PV driver maybe?

Before starting using our new servers in production, we'd like to know if the
drbd error mentioned is not problem at all, or if we have better wait until
this case is being investigated.

One more precision: we use Debian Lenny for the dom0 OS.

Best regards,

Attik System              web  : http://www.attiksystem.ch
Philippe Lang             phone: +41 26 422 13 75
rte de la Fonderie 2      gsm  : +41 79 351 49 94
1700 Fribourg             pgp  : http://keyserver.pgp.com