[Xen-users] autostart domU on boot on sles11

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] autostart domU on boot on sles11
From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:12:59 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:15:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On sles11 using virt-manager, it seems to ignore the "Start Virtual
Machine on host boot up" option. You can check the box and apply it, but
when you reboot the server, it does not save.

Anyone know if this is a bug?

I know one workaround, save the config from the xenstore, delete the
domU, modify the config to autostart, and re-add the domU. I'm going to
have more people getting involved with creating domUs so this workaround
isn't a real good option.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
James