[Xen-users] pci device not owned by pciback.

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] pci device not owned by pciback.
From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:05:56 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:07:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So yesterday I got was able to get a domU successfully using a PCI SCSI
card. This morning I restarted the host server. When I try to start up
the same domU I get this error:

Error: pci: improper device assignment specified: pci: 0000:0e:04.0 must
be co-assigned to the same guest with 0000:0e:04.0, but it is not owned
by pciback.

How do I make this card owned by pciback on reboot. Do I need to use the
hide parameter on the kernel line on boot?

Thanks,
James