[Xen-users] Error on boot: gentoo logo

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Error on boot: gentoo logo
From: Jose Rodriguez <joheiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:10:22 -0430
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:42:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=pCY4hPyhAbLt3az35Xg0LDRYdXcVoc+Z4EU8FdddTwE=; b=FThM5CWejYvS3pWs43jje0xN20BPndfJY2wnaLhD7ai4y+6Ba1YN8Dl6C5dEFDFiSD rD+0ZyhRYH87bCeBtgqhuVv8Rt3EQUCHl/OUIhSu+Ppi4Nmx6pfKRs7tYIXpwxolkHuN nEl0dNOLupHnhYZ9ltMRToLw55e9gnJ1hEvLY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,

Here is my problem: im working with a Sun Blade with a i686 Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 290 AuthenticAMD, around 16Gb of RAM memory and a array of disk of 4 Terabytes. I have Gentoo installed.

I`m trying to install Xen. I followed several tutorial, including the ones from Gentoo sites. When i try to boot with xen i get a gentoo logo, with colors and that's it. It wont do anything else, the keyboard just die and im not able to reboot again. It may be a kernel panic but i dont know what kind. I've benn using gentoo for a while and this is the 1st time i get this error.

I configured the kernel in several ways but without success so far.

Is that a gentoo or a xen problem????

Any sugestion?

If any info needed, please let me know.

Thanxs! :D

--
A day without sunshine is like, you know...night.