Re: [Xen-users] RHEL xen vs kvm

To: Arpan Jindal <jindalarpan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RHEL xen vs kvm
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:33:31 -0700
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:35:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=XPikWAi0ckwIxC3KAHCw4b1hhABKj1KnhOdJH99LVxE=; b=hbWj4lJPtop9dQRiw1qN+m7dsICpXhAZiZxRsB1FX+a9fS83TxhFCnYcPriqE4xe/6 hS8TPPb373FsWx0yXLwKZrxgMBKDEQukw8WjSmfbMc5/7cCuw5GdLDxwWi7KHXkyXD80 A1GfnLTOsWR7fTHHBdMP7vTN/oYgTzuwX15KU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx