RE: [Xen-users] [XCP] change pif mtu

To: "'Anatoliy.Poloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Anatoliy.Poloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] [XCP] change pif mtu
From: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:32:10 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 02:34:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't think there is a pre-build version available yet that has this stuff in
it. You could try to build it yourself using the script that Jonathan Ludlam
sent to the list last week (see
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-api/2010-03/msg00112.html),

Cheers,
Rob