Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] change pif mtu

To: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] change pif mtu
From: "Anatoliy.Poloz" <Anatoliy.Poloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:27:58 +0300
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 02:29:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 01.04.2010 00:34, Rob Hoes wrote:
If you have a recent XCP build (we have only added this a few weeks ago),
don't know, where i cat chek this and how to upgrade if it needed?

you can change the MTU field on the Network object (xe network-param-set
uuid=... mtu=...),

and then unplug+plug all PIFs and VIFs on the Network. Note that all interfaces
on a network should use the same MTU;

after re-plugging they adapt the MTU to the one set on the Network object.

thnx!

Regards,
Rob