[Xen-users] Pxe boot, how to activate it ?

To: "Xen-Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Pxe boot, how to activate it ?
From: Tommy Schneider <tommy.Schneider@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:26:01 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:25:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

I've two question about install a Vm using Pxe Boot.

1) Pxe boot option always appears in grey on my graphical virt-install, is
there a way to activate it ?

2) For an app, i'm building Xml file for VM and use virsh define "to deploy" it.

I want the new VM to directly start using Pxe boot, so i put this in the Xml
file :
<bootloader>/usr/bin/pypxeboot</bootloader>
<os></os>

(Virsh define don't give me any error when i do a "define")
But the VM don't start, error message is : "Bootloader didn't return any data"
What i have to put into the Xml / Config file to make the VM boot on Pxe ???

Hope someone have the answer (Google wasn't my friend with this)

My config :
CentOS 5.4 / Xen 3.4.1 (Gitco)
Libvirt 0.7

Tommy Schneider