Re: [Xen-users] Xen Virtual Machine Pointer problem

To: anitha rn <anithaashok16@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Virtual Machine Pointer problem
From: Andreas Sommer <AndiDog@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:24:13 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:25:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is because the emulated mouse gives relative movements and not absolute pixel coordinates. You can change it to emulation of a USB tablet device which sends these absolute values. Just search the Internet, there are multiple solutions. For example http://os-drive.com/files/docbook/xen-mouse.html.

anitha rn wrote:
Hello All...

I have installed xen 3.3.
I m running a Virtual Machine using an image file that has fedora 8
installed in it.
When i view the Virtual Machine using VNC Viewer or on the browser
using tight vnc,there appears
2 pointers .I need to solve this problem. Kindly suggecst me the
correct solution.
Waiting for responses.