[Xen-users] Problem with GPLPV drivers for server 2008

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem with GPLPV drivers for server 2008
From: Derek Danks <derek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:46:10 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 May 2009 05:47:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
        I have a rather strange problem with (DomU) windows 2008 server + GPLPV
drivers. After installing the PV drivers I can no longer connect via RDP and
the machine stops responding through vnc. I added the option to the boot
loader using bcdedit as per the instructions here
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv/Installing. Also xm top
reports the DomU as using 90-120% CPU

PV driver version: gplpv_fre_wlh_x86_0.10.0.69.msi
XEN version: 3.3.0

--

Regards Derek

Derek Danks
Systems Administrator

Comodo CA Ltd., Registered in England No 04058690

Registered Office:
3rd Floor, 26 Office Village, Exchange Quay,
Trafford Road, Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be read, copied or used only by the intended recipients.
If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by
returning the e-mail. Please delete the e-mail and do not disclose any of its
contents to anyone. Replies to this email may be monitored by Comodo for
operational or business reasons. No responsibility is accepted for loss or
damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was
sent.