Re: [Xen-users] Is Xen a way to go for me?

To: tsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Is Xen a way to go for me?
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:00:46 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 May 2009 04:02:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:from:to:in-reply-to :subject:x-priority:references:message-id:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:cc:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer; bh=0IJY0bH8DBSLvGSbJvMrtUXAsm+H8hHwNWXhBE/Jm7E=; b=fj8w7D/DPB/zZ9CIxSqliRvntia47Rlq5B9dA1wGtN/VxiyLnK0b8m7dxm5E2cMMP0 TL5+7TdINbIH5zmPtEEYevSzLNEq4Yaa901gzu01PAr7mxbXgQom0dJWcZn6RFtrbDBC d1UAk/IyL+1eusoERdSFs8vRbY77utv2vHPpY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,