[Xen-users] Xen Provisioning Tools!

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Provisioning Tools!
From: "Ata E Husain Bohra" <aehusain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:34:14 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:36:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear All,

I am seeking advises related to the Xen VM provisioning tools. I have gone
through some of the tools kits like: Red Hat Virt-Manager, Open Nebula (Open
Source), Eucalyptus, Nimbus project etc. But I am not sure which solution
provides an efficient provisioning of VMs with respect to scalability (can
be extended up to real large number of nodes), time efficient performance
etc.

Please advise me if somebody have used or deployed some of the tools above
mentioned. I have used virt-manager, but it can only instantiate / shutdown,
save / restore VM, no migration support I was able to discover with it.

Thank in advance!

Regards,
Ata