Re: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?

Corrected, things DO change, just not that often :).

Been using open source since the early 90's and most projects have remained
open while some have indeed gone commercial. No problem with commercial, that's
not my point. My point is, don't need the surprises. If I use an open source
project, I hope I can use it long term. If I use a commercial product, same
thing.

Of course, either can change as well but again, my point is simply about being
surprised.

Mike