Re: [Xen-users] Converting VMWare 2008 to xen domU

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 14:00 -0800, Brian Krusic wrote:
> Ahh, I see.
>
> Well, I'll try it and give some feedback.
>
> - Brian

I tried it again using those parameters and got the same thing. I'm
pretty sure it defaults to those parameters anyway. So next I booted off
the win2k8 cd thinking maybe I could repair the installation. Well, it
doesn't see any local drives! That could be a problem!

The VMWare machine was built using IDE, not scsi. The guy that built it
used VMWare Server 2.0. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone know why win2k8 install does not see a disk? Could explain why
the I get the Missing Operating System error when I ty to boot the domU.

Thanks,
James