Re: [Xen-users] Converting VMWare 2008 to xen domU

To: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Converting VMWare 2008 to xen domU
From: Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:33:24 -0800
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:34:55 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Page 161 of Running Xen mentions using qemu-img command to do this (great book).

I am planning to try it as our bugzilla db runs on VMWare now and I need it as a domU.

I don't really have an ETA so perhaps you can try it and let us know.

I think all I did was yum install qemu.

- Brian