Re: [Xen-users] VM getting hang

Hey,

 I checked the RAID status and could get the following information:

[root@ cmdline]# ./arcconf GETCONFIG 1
Controllers found: 1
Controller information
   Controller Status                        : Optimal
   Channel description                      : SAS/SATA
   Controller Model                         : Adaptec 2405
   Controller Serial Number                 : 8B221057C35
   Physical Slot                            : 7
   Temperature                              : 56 C/ 132 F (Normal)
   Installed memory                         : 128 MB
   Copyback                                 : Disabled
   Background consistency check             : Disabled
   Automatic Failover                       : Enabled
   Global task priority                     : High
   Stayawake period                         : Disabled
   Spinup limit internal drives             : 0
   Spinup limit external drives             : 0
   Defunct disk drive count                 : 0
   Logical devices/Failed/Degraded          : 1/0/0
   Controller Version Information
   BIOS                                     : 5.2-0 (15936)
   Firmware                                 : 5.2-0 (15936)
   Driver                                   : 1.1-5 (2453)
   Boot Flash                               : 5.2-0 (15936)
   Controller Battery Information
   Status                                   : Not Installed

Logical device information
Logical device number 0
   Logical device name                      : DATA
   RAID level                               : 10
   Status of logical device                 : Optimal
   Size                                     : 1429504 MB
   Stripe-unit size                         : 256 KB
   Read-cache mode                          : Enabled
   Write-cache mode                         : Disabled (write-through)
   Write-cache setting                      : Disabled (write-through)
   Partitioned                              : Unknown
   Protected by Hot-Spare                   : No
   Bootable                                 : Yes
   Failed stripes                           : No
   Power settings                           : Disabled
   Logical device segment information
   Group 0, Segment 0                       : Present (0,0)
9QK0GT1X
   Group 0, Segment 1                       : Present (0,1)
9QK0B8FD
   Group 1, Segment 0                       : Present (0,3)
9QK0HF0D
   Group 1, Segment 1                       : Present (0,2)
9QK0HHF4

Physical Device information
      Device #0
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                              : Online
         Supported                          : Yes
         Transfer Speed                     : SATA 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device(T:L)       : 0,0(0:0)
         Reported Location                  : Enclosure 0, Slot 0
         Reported ESD(T:L)                  : 2,0(0:0)
         Vendor                             :
         Model                              : ST3750330NS
         Firmware                           : SN04
         Serial number                      : 9QK0GT1X
         Size                               : 715404 MB
         Write Cache                        : Enabled (write-back)
         FRU                                : None
         S.M.A.R.T.                         : No
      Device #1
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                              : Online
         Supported                          : Yes
         Transfer Speed                     : SATA 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device(T:L)       : 0,1(1:0)
         Reported Location                  : Enclosure 0, Slot 1
         Reported ESD(T:L)                  : 2,0(0:0)
         Vendor                             :
         Model                              : ST3750330NS
         Firmware                           : SN04
         Serial number                      : 9QK0B8FD
         Size                               : 715404 MB
         Write Cache                        : Enabled (write-back)
         FRU                                : None
         S.M.A.R.T.                         : No
      Device #2
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                              : Online
         Supported                          : Yes
         Transfer Speed                     : SATA 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device(T:L)       : 0,2(2:0)
         Reported Location                  : Enclosure 0, Slot 2
         Reported ESD(T:L)                  : 2,0(0:0)
         Vendor                             :
         Model                              : ST3750330NS
         Firmware                           : SN04
         Serial number                      : 9QK0HHF4
         Size                               : 715404 MB
         Write Cache                        : Enabled (write-back)
         FRU                                : None
         S.M.A.R.T.                         : No
      Device #3
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                              : Online
         Supported                          : Yes
         Transfer Speed                     : SATA 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device(T:L)       : 0,3(3:0)
         Reported Location                  : Enclosure 0, Slot 3
         Reported ESD(T:L)                  : 2,0(0:0)
         Vendor                             :
         Model                              : ST3750330NS
         Firmware                           : SN04
         Serial number                      : 9QK0HF0D
         Size                               : 715404 MB
         Write Cache                        : Enabled (write-back)
         FRU                                : None
         S.M.A.R.T.                         : No
      Device #4
         Device is an Enclosure services device
         Reported Channel,Device(T:L)       : 2,0(0:0)
         Enclosure ID                       : 0
         Type                               : SES2
         Vendor                             : ADAPTEC
         Model                              : Virtual SGPIO
         Firmware                           : 0001
         Status of Enclosure services device
            Temperature                     : Normal

Command completed successfully.

From the above result, it appears like everything is normal. Can you give any
suggestions?

Thanks.