Re: [Xen-users] Help with PAE xen kernel install

Ok, I went to link, and it showed that, on the surface, my version of grub was the buggy one: grub-0.97-13. It recommended that I install the -14 one, but it linked to the 64bit version. I'm on a 32 bit machine, but I went and found/installed a 32 bit version of grub-0.97-14 (and then grub-instsalled it on /dev/sda, my boot disk). On reboot, I still see only 14g of my 24g. I really appreciate the help, anything else you can suggest (or anyone else) would be great.

Btw, here's my grub configuration:
default=0
timeout=5
splashimage=(hd0,0)/boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz
hiddenmenu
title CentOS (2.6.18-92.1.18.el5xen)
       root (hd0,0)
       kernel /boot/xen.gz-3.2
module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-92.1.18.el5xen ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
       module /boot/initrd-2.6.18-92.1.18.el5xen.img
title CentOS (2.6.18-92.1.17.el5PAE)
       root (hd0,0)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-92.1.17.el5PAE ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
       initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.18-92.1.17.el5PAE.img
title CentOS (2.6.18-92.el5PAE)
       root (hd0,0)
       kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-92.el5PAE ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
       initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.18-92.el5PAE.img

Thanks,
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Harr" <jharr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>