Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough for Windows error

To: billy lau <billylau1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough for Windows error
From: colchaodemola <colchaodemola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:05:48 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:06:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f211p0zalkmVop+aNKcvWmp47eCQSGpRfgFoq0qVtDU=; b=VOJWmUDonS7M+NIFVqwwpjgHeJhXD++kW0aVlTCKsUY5Mh81nUtrDA6jGggEI/XhX0 +Ns2IxFb2unBaTd5Jq52iiFLo541KdFX8RHZn/PCwKwTJ33C1Rn4VrrBTQfk0tqtqNfe aAnxOsotXqWfyUTLS4MI78UIjYlh82ZUF5Ruo=