Re: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU shutdown behavior

Dustin Henning wrote on Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:15:48 -0400:

> XENDOMAINS_SAVE=

That's indeed all you need (and leave the rest of the file as is) to make
xen shut down the domains in a controlled way instead if "saving". Great!
Seems to take longer, though, but this was expected.
I've never even looked for sysconfig/xendomains, thanks!

The only problem you get after this is with xen managed domains that are
in /etx/xen/auto. xendomains cannot start them up because the name
"already exists". I didn't probably notice before ebcause it was always
saving/restoring instead of booting from auto. I removed it now from the
xen store and rely on auto alone. Now it works just fine.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany