[Xen-users] Installing 3.2.1 on Debian Etch

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Installing 3.2.1 on Debian Etch
From: "Dave OMeara" <dave.omeara1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 01:54:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:55:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=BUQKS9eAKiFAxRdccWXLF/zkxpQaYOx6xjAQfP1tHpY=; b=nqiCacAu0zpo3dNbHQIDS5L4EEcGbBAhedjBCZqb3SDPYZ4CNyGntl7Nk0Av5kGQng 4hM8UPQc3tdPE+qlFBWC+IweMstVCTaeY6UzssdaH3Xd/B91bSJUvVWcR/LPTqD0wXDy ZVp4SkwrSjfcsn1XTVMiXxZySgoUpR/KVUFEU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have been testing XenServer 4.1 and I have migrated to Xen 3.2.1 due
to the lack of PCI passthrough in Citrix XenServer.

I've spent 6 hours this evening installing backports packages and/or
compiling the source in a fresh Debian Etch install. But still my DomU
is crashing. I suspect I have too many versions floating around now so
I will try again from scratch. What is the simplest method of
installing 3.2.1 into Etch?

Also, is there a decent freely available alternative to XenCenter?
Preferably on Windows for now, but I'm not opposed to a Linux tool.

Thanks,
Dave