[Xen-users] The death of XEN by Novell

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] The death of XEN by Novell
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:50:57 -0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:51:52 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=2/YsPV4faoJVbpOp+aooQKCzu9E++Lf2nKgm2WfXvw0=; b=Iz22tQj9ub4j7chpJWP9l5QXpZsY46xmj/zqaoBj+JOgg2PmEVR2p2F9XORIV0MNBy 41Cz9HKadY16nZ18uWX6k9Oh67S1NwPggmGin9V9ZG97KE6MwAiD3wPlOoAiSLDb1lhf tY7xfcOYjoA8VOalESolc2sN82hO4g2dcXgvU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Stefan
Please don't call me a troll. I can prove, and ask Novell, that I spent more
money on XEN than 95% of the people on this list. I took XEN seriously, until
two days ago. They should have tested XEN with Windows and SMP, not me. I paid
them for their testing, not $800, much more, since I have full phone support.