Re: [Xen-users] Consolidating machines using xen

I actually not stuck on the versions of linux these machines are
currently running. I'm ok with fedora core, CentOS, opensuse, or SLES.
Any machine I bring up as dom's will be new installs.

As far as VT capable (for windows), the hardware I'm looking at is VT,
except I have to make the sure the motherboard allows it. I have an HP
slim desktop under my desk with a VT capable processor, but for some
reason HP chose not to make it an option. Either just making the bios
not support it, or the mother board itself doesn't support it.

Doing some search on the subject it sounds like HP chose not to make it
available. Would be great to be able to use a machine I already have to
try some of this out!

Thanks for all the input. I don't think I'm anywhere close to being able
to try it, but I'd really like to.

James