[Xen-users] Network connection lost

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Network connection lost
From: "Herman Hellenbrand" <herman.hellenbrand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:54:15 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 01:54:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

  I have a strange problem. I'm using Xen on Suse Enterprise Serer 10.
Last week, I upgrade to SP2. Since then, I have troubles with the
network connection to the virtual machine. The problem is, that the
connection something stable (mean that it is accessible) and sometimes, it
will be lost after a few seconds after a reset (ifdown, ifup). After that,
mostly I get a new connection, but a few seconds later, the
connection is lost again. The most strange is, that it seem to be
happens only on some 'periods'.
  Who have any suggestion what the problem can be, but more how can I
solve this problem. With this problem, my virtual machine isn't usable as
a Web Server.

Thanks.