Re: [Xen-users] Poor network performance on Dom0 [2.6.18-6-xen-amd64]

To: "Imre Oolberg" <imre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Poor network performance on Dom0 [2.6.18-6-xen-amd64]
From: "Alejandro Martini" <alejandro.martini@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 14:42:18 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:42:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=BVoSZmIIFxXKe/UGQ9WbGM3CK0utUajKkh9eU/vqYeg=; b=kb5UZkH//kns9fyf++5AkPJOedT2CF0CIYG6rxNr+SvAwP0kY74G49e9jibmbWC61o cmxjYufDmohqqsemU+A6eIKUoUd8UiQCbcf+MUKBpXbbi0H2wvD5eaBYdCGCleOin7hp k5fQl/FCUIkYQuK+IfGZsZh2tiFjc+2DEMeXw=