Re: [Xen-users] Boot from OCFS2

Yes of course, the thing is, If the fs isn't clustering on that scsi
raid sys. it will destroy the fs if I connect with both servers. So my
try was, to format it with ocfs2! The second server is just a "backup"
server. So if the first one crashes, I can migrate the domu's easyli to
the second one. I could work with images, which are on the ocfs2
partition this would work, but images are not as felxible as lv's...
But I think i'm definitly on the wrong way now...

cheers

--
Dominik Vogt
Informatikbetreuer