Re: [Xen-users] Block devices stuck in dead domain?

To: "John Hannfield" <hal9020@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Block devices stuck in dead domain?
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:38:35 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:39:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=7NF136FVjWA51i3d+R5iFByDZn4RArFprQEeeQlctUE=; b=pzOfqdMWcZyWj+iBfpPxtEIxW6kn2vP72EYmzwWm5cX9QDpC8p4ca4UmA88vqBTaBc qAF+6Jd+2FDYyu1tV8cWJrj+Nee7JuyCxa1IRcBeKsDRO9aw3tzQzTVFfzHKYtS+dkTC maL5sd3T0bxF/ANBHquEZipGiSsFGm3iZgpzM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi John,