Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.1 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.1 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 21:28:05 -0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:28:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sunday May 25 2008 09:12:35 pm James Harper wrote:
> Do you have xenstub loaded at all? Do you see anything else when you
> tick 'show hidden devices' (it's in one of the menus)?
>
> This is quite puzzling.

Everything is properly installed, altho', as I said before, you have to
tick 'hidden devices' to see xenstub. And all xen devices are shown as 0.9.1.
The keyboard device does not show up at all, hidden or not, when booted
w/ /gplpv. It shows up normally when booted w/o /gplpv.

Are you saying you have a keyboard, and I'm the only one that doesn't? That
would be 'puzzling' :-)