Re: [Xen-users] how to boot the os in xen via pxe ?

Hi,

It looks like pypxeboot is a pxeboot loader for pv guests,
although I also haven't tried it yet.

I guess you are trying pxeboot with an hvm guest.
If so, please add 'n' option on the boot parameter like boot="ncda" in
your domain config file. Then create the domain and you will see, after
the bios loaded, the etherboot rom start the pxeboot process.

Please note that you should use a vif model supported by etherboot.
It depends on which version of xen you are using, but probably you
would make it by using rtl8139 virtual nic like below.
  vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=yourbridge, model=rtl8139' ]

Thanks,
  Yosuke