[Xen-users] how to boot the os in xen via pxe ?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] how to boot the os in xen via pxe ?
From: <kirtikumar.jain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:02:08 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:36:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello,

hi i wanted to know that how we can boot the operating system in xen via pxe
where while loading it is not giving the option for bios setting ...

actually i have installed the fc8 in my pc and xen in that then i have
installed fc6 in that  so while loading it is not giving the chance of bios
setting
what can be done please help me out...
thank you.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com

<<winmail.dat>>