Re: [Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster
From: Sean Reilly <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:30:09 +1030
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:01:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

Should I infer from the lack of replies that no one has done this ?
I find this bit hard to believe we are the only ones trying this.

Thanks to Todd with his reply about tomcat,
Unfortunately we're using EJB's which tomcat doesn't support so have to use Glassfish.

If anyone else has been able to get Glassfish clustering to work with XenU Guests any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance to anyone out there that can offer some hints.

Sean

--

Sean Reilly - System Administrator & Engineer
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Groundhog Software
Level 4, 139 Frome Street
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia