[Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster
From: Sean Reilly <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:40:45 +1030
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:46:10 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All

Has anyone been able to create a glassfish cluster on XENU Guests ?

I have a problem that the mulicasting used by the glassfish instance to talk to each other never leaves a XENU Guest or doesn't get to the other Guest running other instances. I tried a multicasting test to see if the XENU's could talk to each other and they seem to - but the instances running never get the messages.

This is in particular for Session-data replication between instances.

Cheers
Sean

--

Sean Reilly - System Administrator & Engineer
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Groundhog Software
Level 4, 139 Frome Street
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia