Re: [Xen-users] ptmr7t font in Xen docs?

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] ptmr7t font in Xen docs?
From: Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:35:02 -0500
Cc: Xen Users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:35:44 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:37:56 +0100
Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You could try the tetex-extra package.

Actually "tetex" was the hint I needed. I had managed to install
an alternate version of Tex "texlive", when I first searched
for latex in synaptic, but now I see there are two versions
available in the repo. Removing all the texlive stuff and
installing all the tetex stuff made the manual build go much
better. Now it wants "graphviz" to build the api docs, so
I've got that installed and perhaps I'll get all the way through
this time :-).

It hasn't complained about missing bcc yet, perhaps make world
doesn't need to build any 16 bit object files?