[Xen-users] latest xen-unstable veth devices missing

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] latest xen-unstable veth devices missing
From: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:43:55 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:37:56 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am using the latest unstable and when I boot my xen, I do not see any veth devices. This happens even after I start xend.

Xend gives this message on a

“xend  start”
SIOCSIFNAME : Device or resource  busy

Presumably the creation of veth and peth is failing because of this.

Any suggestions

-Padma