Re: [Xen-users] patching a running Xen kernel

Thanks. That's the same idea I came up with as well.  I'm on it.

gjrama

-----Original Message-----
From: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: gjrama@xxxxxxx
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 1:50 am
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] patching a running Xen kernel

On fc6 or RHEL or Centos, there is no specific source for xen-kernel. Xen kernel and the non-xen kernel are built from the same source. So download the source for the kernel - kernel-xxxx.src.rpm - patch it and rebuild. You should have a xen and generic kernel with Lustre cluster file system support in it.

--Sadique