Re: [Xen-users] Problem: Windows on Xen

Next problem: the DomU runs, but it starts life in a 640x480 window.
The full-screen config option doesn't work, and I can't find any
documentation on how to get a bigger window. I can change the window
size by using Windoze properties to increase resolution up to 1Kx768,
but it won't go any higher than that. And the mouse is almost unusably
slow. I'll try giving the domU a whole core, but I'm not optimistic. If
you can work out how to fix that lot, I'd be very grateful... :)

Evan, my experience is that is much nicer to work with a windows vm connecting via
rdesktop.

Cheers
frank