Re: [Xen-users] Problem: Windows on Xen

I was expecting a Windows installation window or something, like the windows
installation cd booting. Other tutorials i've followed about installing
windows on xen doesnt mention anything in particular... Just create the
domain and "console" it. I've got the ssh addition that could mess the
thing.

Thank you very much for the reply!