Re: [Xen-users] RAID-1 strategy for a Xen/CentOS server?

To: "Tom Brown" <xensource.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RAID-1 strategy for a Xen/CentOS server?
From: "Bob Tomkins" <bob.r350@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:31:47 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:32:38 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9UqSVcoT9q3vRGe/vA/nZnSOJ/N5sDY2pTyTd+PDrZA=; b=cfTyXmZWfc/VwV3kz8uSw11ZBkC1M16H48sWWEpea9h0QIsneRosJpZjN5rKUc3eHBJZNPhEW6W8TEXT5zIg0cV5G3N1E5eq/275kAiKXW1uwHJlIw5Mwi2GYMRBjC/4/VVJPMM0EalgXsE07nI/9lvzCmy9qVKxQJcWMgrh7vs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tom,