[Xen-users] Question about Vista Pro

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Question about Vista Pro
From: "milo randy" <milo.randy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:42:17 +1100
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:43:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

recently i installed Vista professional on our xen machine. The installation ran fine however
the networking for the machine would not work.

we were able to install network drivers for the machine and in tcpdump we could see the arp requestes being sent and recieved from the vista instance but otherwise could get no other networking working on the machine.

has anyone else come up with this problem?

I have already tried using the suggestions that were in the phaq article about the different driver emulation. Neither of them worked. there is nothing really special about the install either.

I hope you guys can help

kind regards,
milo