[Xen-users] Migration of XEN instance on different hardware

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Migration of XEN instance on different hardware
From: "Alain M. Lafon" <preek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:43:19 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:44:25 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I couldn't find any documentation on the restrictions for live migrating,
so I suppose it will be possible to move one instance from any hypervisor
OS to any other? What I can't believe is that there are no restrictions on
the architectures of the hypervisors. Help is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Alain
--
Alain M. Lafon          Campus Ambassador         ''_.._''
Sun Microsystems GmbH   fon: +49-711-9734074      .|=  =|.