Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 amd64 - Debian 386

To: Raz <raz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 amd64 - Debian 386
From: Johann Spies <jspies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:35:34 +0200
Cc: Xen users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 05:36:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Why are you trying to use HVM in this case?  I have had no problem to
>> create a running Debian i386 on a 64-bit Debian host using
>> xen-create-image - but then it was not HVM.
>>
> hmm - did try that but VM did not seem to start - will have to give it
> another go
> can you send me you config tho

Apologies.  I was misleading myself and the list.  I did that using
vbox, not xen.  I use both systems: vbox on my desktop and xen on
servers and I forgot I did it on the desktop not the server.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper; but whoso
      confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."
                                         Proverbs 28:13