[Xen-users] Multiple IP Addresses

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Multiple IP Addresses
From: h9802641@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:10:35 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:11:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everybody,

I#m new to XEN and I have a new dedicated server and 5 IP addresses pointing to it. I want to configure a setup so the servers listen to those IPs like this:

Dom0  123.123.123.1
DomU1 123.123.123.2
DomU2 123.123.123.4

So it set up the /etc/network interfaces like this:

---8<-----------------------------------
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 123.123.123.1
netmask 255.255.255.248
gateway 123.123.123.0

auto eth0:0
iface eth0:0 inet static
address 123.123.123.2
netmask 255.255.255.248

auto eth0:1
iface eth0:1 inet static
address 123.123.123.3
netmask 255.255.255.248

and configured the sshd at the dom0 to only listen to the first ip.

So my question is how to setup the different DomUs so each of it is only listening to one single IP.

Thanks in advance, guys