RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 and IPv6?

To: "Marco Balmer" <maba-mailings-xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 and IPv6?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:43:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:41:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it should work (assuming the pre-compiled setup doesn't have IPV6
disabled of course - and there's no saying what the distribution does to
the config for one reason or another). But it is enabled as a module in
the standard XenSource distribution, so if that's where you're getting
the binaries, it should work.

--
Mats