Re: [Xen-users] Grub & kernel panics

To: Lev Lafayette <lev@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Grub & kernel panics
From: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:57:33 -0700
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:55:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you talking about Dom0 or DomU?  If you're talking about DomU, you
should be able to capture the output in any number of ways.  If it's
Dom0, you could hook up a serial cable and use that as your initial
console and capture the output that way.

I've never heard of a kernel that panics and reboots itself after 5
seconds (though that doesn't mean much).  You don't have a hardware
watchdog that reboots the system if it detects a crash, by any chance?
Total guess...